Hello. I am Fenhl[note 1], also known as Max Dominik Weber. This is my website.
I am a creator and player of games[note 2], conlanger, mensan, programmer, agnostic, geocacher[note 3], vegetarian, web designer and admin, hacker, pirate[note 4], asexual, and agent of the Ingress Resistance Saarland[note 5]. I am currently studying computational linguistics at Saarland University.
I am also on Gravatar, Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, and Foursquare.
For contact info, see this page.
- ↑ Learn more about where my name comes from.
- ↑ Fun fact: the phrase “player of games” is a reference to the Minecraft End Poem, implying that I have beaten the game. I originally had this part of my bio the other way around (“player and creator of games”), but since I have now killed the Ender Dragon in SSP, I changed it.
- ↑ I don't do a lot of caching anymore. I play Ingress instead.
- ↑ I may no longer be a member of the German Pirate Party, but I still consider myself part of the pirate movement.
- ↑ I also founded #invites.